Friday 24 October 2008

I do anything for you, dear




Yesterday I did a two hour charity spinathon and it didn't actually hurt my legs or lungs or anything. I'm told the effects will be felt tomorrow instead - so at Chris and Tova's wedding I may well be hobbling about. If so, I hope the hobbling stays until Friday so my Edith Piaf costume will be all the more authentic...

Also yesterday I saw two rasta painter and decorators on their lunch break. I was buying natural yogurt from Iceland (possibly the only thing Kerry Katona wouldn't eat from there), they were getting cleaning products. I ended up walking behind them in the street and ahoy a marvellous cliche - they were smoking a spliff. I'm sure their paint strokes were ever so louche yesterday afternoon.

ALSO yesterday (I probably should've written this yesterday), I bought around twenty bananas for a quid from Chapel St market. I have just baked a glut of banana-based goods, and tomorrow's breakfast will be a banana smoothie, with banana bread and banana biscuit on the side. Yellow skin is SEXY.

And today? Today I was interviewed by three young whippersnapper journalists, in front of around twenty journalism students. Much less horrible than I thought it would be.

No comments: