Saturday 15 November 2008

Allez les oeufs!

My campaign to infiltrate the British media with all things doggy continues - I'm going to be in Cosmo in order to get Dogs Trust coverage. PHOTOSHOOT 'N' ALL! I will be with a lovely 3 legged Lurcher called Elvis. A little bit afraid and feel like I need to have a shot or two of gin to relax in front of that hideous, phallic, all-blemish-revealing camera lens. They're also doing my hair and makeup - hoping for X Factor-esque layers of face paint and bouffante hair. If they dress me in a skirt suit I might laugh my way out of it.

Today I am tired but pleased. Also there is a Spanish omelette on the way - this is a good thing.


1 comment:

Daisy189 said...

Will you be sending free copies to your friends and family, or do I have to start saving up my pocket money?

Have fun!